Learn from scratch how to build Professional WordPress websites as a complete beginner, and with no real coding.
- NO Coding Required!
- NO Experience Required!
“Look over my shoulder as I walk you through step by step on how to create an amazing website using WordPress. Not only will you get the smart and flexible premium theme, but you’ll be starting your very own portfolio in the process.”
- Setup a local development server
- learn how to setup WordPress on a live server
- Build a professional fully functional WordPress website
- Learn how to manipulate a theme using HTML & CSS
- Learn how to setup a child theme
- Quizzes to reinforce understanding of each section
- Start your very own Portfolio
WordPress powers 25% of the internet, and is used by more than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites as of January, 2015″
In this course you will learn how to build a Professional and Modern website with WordPress without the struggles of writing code. WordPress is “a free and open source” Content Management System (CMS) written using PHP and MySQL.
I’m going to get you up and running with WordPress in the easiest and fastest way possible. We’re going to learn what WordPress is, the different kinds of websites you can create, setting up WordPress locally and live, pages, posts, themes, plugins, widgets, child themes, you name it.
By the end of the course you’ll have created a professional website that you can then take and modify to meet almost any other business owner’s need. By the time you finish this course, you’ll have the skills necessary to start freelancing and working on projects for real clients.
Join Today and Receive:
- unlimited access
- bonus lectures and updates at no additional costs
- my personal help, recommendations, and advice (usually respond within 24hrs)
- 30-day money back guarantee, No Questions Asked!!
ENROLL NOW, and start dominating the competition. The longer you wait, The more clients you will lose. Get started NOW!!
Take This Course
What are the requirements?
- PC or Mac
- Text Editor (optional)
- Web Browser (Google Chrome Preferred)
- The will and drive to learn an amazing and in demand Content Management System.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 47 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Create professional websites using WordPress.
- Update, modify, and edit existing WordPress websites.
- Setup a local development environment to run WordPress.
- Setup WordPress on a live server.
- Setup and work from a child theme.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to learn how to create blogs and websites using WordPress.
- Business Owners
- Anyone wanting to learn to build websites, without learning to code
- If you’re an experienced WordPress user, this course is NOT for you!
Take This Course